" Enjoy your life! " Zeynep

woensdag 2 maart 2016

Hello on the other side



I used to start with a quote that I thought that suited my text, but lets start different. Again I haven't been blogging for a long long time. So I thought that it would be good to greet blogging with Adele's ooo so famous song ''Hello''. To be honest, if you would ask me to sing along with her, I really have no idea about the lyrics. 

I have been traveling a lot during the past period. I have been in Greece, Austria, Croatia, Germany, Italy, Turkey and in some different cities within the Netherlands. I have more than enough to show and write about. 

I'm not sure if I will be able to keep up with my adventures, since I also have to write my thesis this semester. However, we will see.

Zeynep

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten